Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

More Christmas Ornaments.




Here are two more little Christmas ornaments that I finished over the week end ,they are both from The Prairie Schooler as you can tell I love these little Strawberries this is the fourth one I have stitched.I had a lovely weekend on Saturday morning DH and I went to Devonport as I needed to pick up some wool and a few things from the quilting shop ,while in the quilting shop I picked up a pattern for Amy Butlers cafe apron which I am planing to make for my Niece for Christmas .We also visited the Devonport Chocolate shop which is just heaven ,they make all the chocolates themselves and they are so yummy ,as a treat I bought DH a pistachio and cherry cup yummy. On Sunday DH and I went to the garden centre to get some ideas for the garden outside our back door at the moment it is planted in Gardenias which have just never done well there ,so this year I have decided to take them out , I did come away with some ideas and a new Rose LOL I never leave the garden center without at least one rose ,yesterdays purchase was a David Austin English rose named Mary Rose it is a small ,pink rose with a gorgeous fragrance.Then Mical and Will came over and we went to the mall to check out a new candle shop that has opened there and to pick up some groceries ,by the time we arrived home my Niece and her children were waiting for us ,so we all got the chance to have a cuddle with Elle -Anna and of course the boys .
I hope everyone else has a great weekend as well Take Care.
13/50 projects completed

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

What a pretty tea towel Emily made for you. Love the other gifts too.
Great looking ornaments Tracy. I can well imagine why you've fallen in love with the little strawberries. They are so cute!!
Margaret

4:18 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Great little ornaments - congratulations!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home