Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Fingers Are Smoking.

Sorry no photos today ,I have been stitching like crazy but they are gifts so I can't some them yet ,the weather has been so awful here in the past week that it has been perfect for stitching (instead of worrying that I should be outside gardening).I was pleased to hear that my Christmas exchange had safely reached my partner ,its always a bit of a worry sending things so far.I have signed up for my first RR which will start early next year, I'm really looking forward to it ,as well as the Pay It Forward stitching this should keep me pretty busy ! speaking of which I still have places left for anyone who would like me to make them something ,at this stage I am brimming with ideas so please sign up.
Yesterday Laura dropped by with Ethan and Elle-Anna, who is now 6 weeks old ,she is soooo cute ,she had just had her immunization shots and was a little fuzzy but she did go off to sleep eventually and Ethan was his usual happy self ,he loves making pop corn in the microwave (well pushing the buttons) and then been placed in his favorite chair in front of the TV to watch one of the many Wiggles DVDs I have for him ,so all in all a very nice way to spend a visit.Well thats about it for now so Take Care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home