Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pay it Forward

Thanks Karen and Von for your comments , and thoughts it is nice to know people are thinking of us.
Now as you can tell the reason for this post is to say I joined Karen pay it forward challenge and so now the first five people who would like me to make them a hand made gift can leave me a comment ,of course then they too have to pay it forward, this sounds like it could be a lot of fun and who doesn't like receiving great mail!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I don't know if we're supposed to be signing up for more than one gift, but I see others are.... soooo... you can count me in if you'd like ;p.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home