Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

How Lucky am I?


Look at the goodies I received in the post from Karen there are two wonderful pieces of Lakeside Linen fabric , a really cute tape measure that Karen covered her self ,a lovely pice of cotton fabric which I think I'll use to back some of my Christmas decorations and the cutest cat buttons you ever did see.THANK YOU so much Karen I love everything you sent .Take care .

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I'm glad you liked it and you're welcome! :)

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to participate. My e-mail is virpi . rantakangas @ netti . fi

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home