Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Wonderful treats from Emily





Look at the treats I received in the post today (not Kip he doesn't travel well that way),this was my Christmas Tea Towel exchange from Emily she included a lovely little coffee ornament which is so cute as well as a copy of The Cross Stitcher magazine which is a lovely treat especially since I am not buying any at the moment because of the 50 project challenge, also included was a lovely candle that has a vanilla cookies scent .Emily had taken a great deal of care packing this parcel and had sent it in a box with polystyrene beads added to it and when I opened it they spilled out and because of the wonderful fragrance from the candle Kip seemed to think they must have been cookies and he had great fun trying to get them before I did however vets visits are costly things and so unfortunately for him the game came to a quick end .This was a great exchange which I enjoyed stitching for and receiving THANK YOU so much Emily I love that you took so much care about making this a really personal exchange for me .
The photo of Kip was added just for Emily who asked to see him, he is a dog who truly loves comfort and can normally be found curled up on a cushion some were.
Well thats all for now Take Care.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

It's a lovely exchange. :)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Anne S said...

What a gorgeous exchange - your write-up about Kip gave me a giggle :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

What a lovely exchange! Poor Kip-no fun for him. Enjoy

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home