Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

More gifts from Santa




Look at the wonderful bag Namuelle made for me isn't it gorgeous ! It has a lovely red lining and a very handy pocket that closes with a zip, it is beautifully made ,she also sent some soap which is made in Provence and smells divine and some cookies also from Provence (man is Kip getting the idea about cookies and postmen!!!) ,if only the post was always this good , Kip and I would both start hanging out at the post box LOL.Thank you once again Namuelle your gift is truly gorgeous .

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Santa has been busy!! Nice bag from Namuelle!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

What a gorgeous little bag from Namuelle! It's a lovely exchange. :)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

What a lovely bag from Namuelle. A great exchange!! Do Kip's ears perk up when the mailman approaches the post box?
Margaret

7:47 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

That bag is adorable! love it.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so weird to see my work on the net !
thanks for all congratulations !
Enjoy with this bear my friend !
Hugs
Namuelle

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home