Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

No I Haven't Joined The Circus!






No I haven't run off to join the circus ! I've just been really busy with end of year things around here and of course Christmas things as well.
Todays photos are of a scissor case I made for Karen for Christmas ,it was very quick to stitch and I may make a few more of these to give as gifts.The second photo is of The Bitterest Flower by Birds of a Feather which I finished at the weekend .
Apart from these little things I haven't much else to show I do have a few Christmas Ornaments I'd like to stitch so they maybe what I work on this week.In the mean time Take Care.
17/50 projects stitched

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

The scissor case truly is beautiful! Thanks again!

The Bitterest Flower turned out really cute. :)

I think everyone is going crazy with trying to get some Christmas stuff done. I know I am! lol

Have a great day, Tracy!

4:12 AM  
Blogger Susimac said...

What wonderful finishes. I love your BoaF.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing a beautiful scissor case!
The saying on your sampler is a good one to keep in mind - love it!
Christmas is coming at me at light speed - ack!! With the kids getting older my dh takes over more of the gift buying as they want techie stuff. Gotta get him going so I can have some peace of mind. :D

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the bitterest flower...gorgeous :)

6:15 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Both pieces are lovely! congrats on the finish.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home