Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

A fun Weekend

It was a busy but fun weekend here, on Saturday DH and I went to Ray and Piri's Wedding which was beautiful, Ray who I see everyday wearing dirty overalls looked extremely handsome dressed in a suit and the bride looked beautiful , the reception was packed with people and there was food galore , it was a lovely day and it was made even better by a stop at my favorite bookshop on the way home.Sunday morning was very relaxed with us all enjoying the sun on the deck, in the afternoon DH an DD went to visit MIL , no sooner had they gone when Laura ,Marc and children arrived so that was a pleasant way to spend the afternoon Elle -Anna continues to grow at a steady rate but is proving to be a little difficult in the sleep department LOL ,and to round the day out DD and BF came to dinner last night which and latter while watching CSI she provided us with a yummy chocolate fondue and fruit YUM you don't get a much better way to finish the weekend than that !
I didn't actually manage to get any stitching done this weekend but hopefully tonight I will finish off the 'Welcome Spot" which I only have the House and hearts to stitch, I dont seem to very focused on my stitching at the moment , everything seems to be taking me much longer to finish ,oh well I best be off hope everyone has had a nice weekend .Take Care

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

What a great weekend! Sounds like you had lots of fun. :)

4:04 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend even though you had little time to stitch. Your 'Welcome Spot' is so cute and I'm looking forward to seeing it finished.
All the best to your son as he writes his exams.
Margaret

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home