Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Welcome spot sampler.



Its been a busy few days here ,we are at the beginning of the exam season for High School students and my DS is sitting NCEA level 2 exams ,he sat his first one ,physics on Monday and is busily studying for Chemistry and Maths which are both next week.
I decided to start a new project on Saturday it is "Welcome Spot Sampler " by Drawn Thread it is a very quick stitch I just have to stitch the house and the row of hearts at the top.
I wanted to say thank you to all the people who have left comments lately ,there have been a few new visitors and I look forward to visiting your blogs in the next few days ,when time allows.I hope to get at least one of my PIF gifts stitched before Christmas but I can see that time is beginning to get away on me ,this weekend we have a wedding to go to (one of our employees) which I'm really looking forward too, but I haven't even begun looking for an outfit to wear !! mostly because I hate this kind of shopping, so I will need to set time aside for that, as well as that I'm looking at buying a new business so there are a lot of phone calls and meetings to fit in as we try to wind it up before Christmas ,oh well as long as I can fit in all the Christmas stitching I'll survive LOL I really need more hours in the day !!
Well take care everyone. 15/50

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Tracy !. What are you going to do with it ?.
Enjoy with the weeding of one of your employees !
Hugs

9:47 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Lovely progress on Welcome Spot Sampler! It reminds me that I need to get mine framed... sadly, I stitched it in either 1998 or 1999 and it is still in the pile to be finished off! I hope yours won't sit around for that long!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home