Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006


Yesterday I started stitching this little piece Redbird Sampler by Bent Creek it seems like it will be quick to finish and I love the little bird !
Thank you for the lovely comments on my scissor case , I'm looking forward to trying another one of these.
The weather has finally decided to be sunny and warm but we are still been plagued with extremely strong winds which make spending time outside really unpleasant ,which is a pain as my garden definitely needs some attention.
Well I must be off as I really need to hang the washing out oh joy of joys lol.
Take Care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

That pattern looks so adorable! I love the cardinal. It looks nice and wintery. Can't wait to see it finished off. :)

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home