Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Friday, January 05, 2007

My January Rotation

The weather here is finally behaving more like Summer so I have been busy out in the garden mostly spreading compost and weeding which in my garden is endless but it certainly is nice to be outside.
On the stitching front I stitched my Santa (Prairie Schooler) for my RR and then discovered in true me style that I was suppose to have sent it on the 2nd not the 6th like I thought!!!!! never mind its in the post now however I forgot to take a photo of it.
I have decided on my rotation for this month I am going to work on-
1.Autumn sampler
2.A most noble pursuit
3.A book of ornament
4.The gift of stitching mystery sampler
5. RR
This is quite a stretch for me as I am not good at the discipline this takes however I have seen how well it works for other people and I am determined to make better use of my stitching time so wish me luck we will see how this goes.
Well I am off to stitch on Autumn Sampler there's not too much to go on this one so hopefully I'll have it finished soon leaving more time to work on the larger projects.
Take care.
.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great rotation.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure my message came through, so I'll try again. Sorry if this is a duplicate. Your rotation looks great, I'll bet you can do it.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home