Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Gardening in the Rain.

Firstly I want to say thank you to all of you who have dropped by lately there are a couple of you who are new and I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate you taking the time to comment and I hope to drop by and visit your blogs in the next few days.
Sorry no photos today as I really haven't managed to stitch anything as I have been doing some heavy duty garden clearing and my hands and arms are aching!!! however my RR is due be be stitched and sent by the 6th so I better get that out and sorted today !!!!! nothing like leaving things to the last moment.
I download the new issue of the Gift of Stitching this morning and was wondering if anyone else was thinking of stitching the new mystery sampler? it is by LDS.
Well thats about it for me I plan to do more gardening today ,the weather is definitely not helping matters here as it continues to rain however its sunny at the moment if still windy so I better make the best of it while I can .Take Care.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's raining in New Zealand and also here in the Eastern USA, except it's freezing rain we're getting here.

I've been thinking about subscribing to Gift of Stitching (it's such a great deal) but I know I will find more I want to stitch and I have no more room in my house for stash or time to stitch something I don't already have.

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In southeastern France it seems that spring is here. Flowers are blossoming and I can see bugs on my trees !!!!.
No rain...only the wind that dry the earth !
Hugs

12:11 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I was looking at the Mystery Sampler. I'd like to do one someday, but I don't have the time to do one right now.

Good luck with your RR!!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home