Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I am so tired!

Well surprise surprise I have actually kept to my rotation this week ! Last night I stitched on mystery sampler from Gift of Stitching magazine ,sorry no photo today as I am not feeling great today ,don't no what the matter is I feel incredibly tired I can hardly lift my arms or make my legs move even my fingers feel tired !!!!!
I have been reading through a few new (to me) blogs over the holiday period, I am really fascinated with what other people are up to or thinking about and while I intend to keep this as a place to talk about stitching an area that I have noticed a lot of people thinking about is the whole idea of recycling or making better use of what you have and food miles which when you live at the end of the earth is a big issue ,these are all issues I try to put into practice in my every day life although of course there are some things which I find hard to give up (coffee would be a good example not sure how I can get round the food miles on that one) ,it really is encouraging to read about other peoples efforts and I hope to try new ideas out myself this year and be more aware of the effect I can have on some of these issues.
Well I guess I should be off to try and get some work done so Take Care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Thank you so much for you thoughts & prayers Tracy. It means so much to me & I feel very fortunate to be a part of this wonderful & caring community.
I just finished reading about your experience with the Turkish coffee & cookies. What a fun time. This is what life is all about!!
How are you feeling now? Was it a flu bug that you had?
Looking forward to seeing pictures of your projects soon.
Margaret

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friendly greetings from a French cross stitcher.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home