Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Just a quick update I forgot to mention that my DS passed his exams not as well as the year before and he will definitely have to work harder this year but he is relieved to have passed.
I am still working on the windows this is a long slow process and I think I have actually removed several layers of skin on my hands, I did suggest to the kids that I could probably commit any crime I liked without leaving finger prints . real downs side is my skin is so rough that it makes stitching difficult so I am applying heavy duty foot cream to my hands in the hope of repairing them.
Well thats about it for now take care

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Congrats to your son for passing his exams!

Do you wear gloves when you're working on the windows? Or are they too cumbersome?

Cute joke about the finger prints. hehe

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home