Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Things were a shaking

Yes things were pretty exciting here last night as Auckland experienced three small earthquakes !!! Now earthquakes are not uncommon in New Zealand but I have never known Auckland to have a single one!!!! and since my house is over 100 years old it was a bit disconcerting however we didn't have any damage at all (neither did anyone else as far as I know).
Before the excitement of the earthquakes I managed to get a bit of finishing work done I made a cushion and put together my scissor keeper but I still can't find the camera cable so I will show you next time hopefully! Apart from that I stitched a little more on Matters Choice which I'm really enjoying.Well that all for now so Take Care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

It's good to hear that the earthquakes did no damage! I've experienced a couple of 4 pointers, when we lived in southern California. They were pretty interesting, but I'm thankful that they weren't any worse. Any time I travel over to the Seattle area I always wonder if there will be an earthquake - W. Washington is prone to such things too.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home