Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sorry no photos today,my stitching over the weekend was just about non existent as I was caught up with staining the out door furniture and still working on the windows, I have started the first of my PIF projects I had an idea of what I wanted to make but have changed plans as the designs is a little too big for my first idea ,as always the stitching is the easy part the part I always worry about is the finishing when I see how clever some people are I realise this is an area I really need to work on.
Thats about it for me I'm off for a fun filled morning of cleaning and scrubbing Take Care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

You may not have stitched, but it's a great feeling to get some other projects done too! Now that the outdoor furniture is stained, I can imagine you enjoying a warm summer evening sitting outside with a book, or some stitching. :D

2:47 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

How nice to have your furniture all freshly stained.

I haven't even started my PIF stuff yet. I have some ideas for things, but have yet to start them. I should get at that soon.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home