Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

New Computers

I managed to finish off and post the first of my PIF packages on Saturday ,I am always concerned about my finishing techniques I really must practice more.Today I picked up Matters Choice which I haven't stitched on for months I will make this my stitching project this week.I do have photos to show of but I don't know where the camera cable has gone !!!
DH and DS are both getting new computers this week ,they went and chose them on Saturday DH needs a new one because the one DD uses to do the accounts on at work died the other day so she has DH's computer and he gets a new one, and DS's computer also broke and one of his classes relies on him having a computer so he also gets a new one, they should both be in store sometime this week and believe me DS can hardly wait.
Well thats about it for today I'm off to get a bit of stitching done .Take Care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I really gotta get started on the PIF stuff!!

I can just imagine how excited they both are!! 2 new computers!! I'd be ecstatic. :)

5:48 PM  
Blogger Von said...

The joy of a new computer - times two! Yippee!ioa

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home