Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sewing .


Look what arrived in the post yesterday !!STASH it feels like a long time since the last time a lovely package of goodies arrived in my mail box lol.I can hardly wait to get stitching.
Its been a busy week Joseph was off at camp and arrived home yesterday with a giant bag of washing and camping equipment that needs cleaning (this will be his job this afternoon) .On Monday Mical bought a friend over for a sewing lesson ,she wanted to make some cushions so that was pretty easy (not to mention my own sewing skills don't run much past repairs and quilting) she was very pleased with her finished project , and yesterday I did a few mending jobs that had been sitting in my sewing room far too long .
I am getting a little worried about the PIF parcel I sent out two weeks ago as the person doesn't seem to have received it yet ,it seems much longer for post to reach the USA from NZ than it does the other way round actually I am more concerned because even though the lady at the post office told me to keep the receipt as it has the tracking number on it I have lost it due to the fact i bought a new bag and purse and in cleaning out the old one i must have thrown away the receipt which is typical that now I might need it !
Well thats about it for now Take care.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh wow!! Lots of wonderful new goodies. I love Brightneedle patterns! I have Eliza Jane's Needlekeep and Scissors Flat in my stash too. It is a beautiful pattern.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Lovely stash Tracy. It's always so exciting to have new patterns. Now the big decision of what to start first. Have fun!!!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to see another kiwi stitcher blogging Tracy.

Some nice stash in your collection there, that will keep you busy over winter.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home