Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Yummy Thread


Look at the goodies that were in my mailbox this morning!!You may remember I posted earlier that Namuelle had sent me this very cute chart which I am going to stitch for me Niece ,well Namuelle kindly offered to send the Atalie threads and here they are ,they are really gorgeous and there are a few extra colours as well ,I can't wait to try them out .
Thank you for the suggestions for the scissor keep ,it is very cute and I would like to use it.Yesterday we visited my Grandmother and my Sister and nephew dropped by as well so that was a very pleasant afternoon .I did manage to get a bit of stitching done on Matters Choice but I forgot to take a photo ,so I wil post that tomorrow ,it is comming along quite quickly.
Well thats it for now so Take Care

4 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Yes indeed - those are gorgeous threads! How sweet of Namuelle!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Yes indeed - those are gorgeous threads! How sweet of Namuelle!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Namuelle said...

It's so funny to see the Atalie's Threads pictured on your blog !. I love your blanket !!!
Enjoy with these french threads my friend !

2:13 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Braun said...

Positively delish!

Never heard of that brand before. Oh no, another set to add to the wish list....

Elisabeth, UK=)

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home