Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Birthday weekend

Yesterday was my DD1 Mical's birthday she was 19 years old (sob sob ) truly just yesterday she was a baby!So to start the celebrations off on Friday night we went and got our hair cut (Sarah as well) and then we all had our nails manicured ,it was very girly fun ,then yesterday morning William (BF) took her out to breakfast and we all went out to a lovely Thai restaurant for dinner ,so all in all I think she had a pretty good day.
Needless to say not much has happened on the stitching front this weekend but I hope to get a little bit done today in between doing a mountain of laundry !!
I would like again to thank everyone who has left suggestion on my scissor fold I definitely have a good idea on how to improve it next time.
Well thats about it for now Take Care

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Sounds like you pampered yourselves! Good for you. :) Happy Birthday DD1!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Von said...

Sounds like you all celebrated Mical's birthday right! My Melanie turned 19 on Wednesday, while DH and I were in Vegas. I'm not sure what I'm going to do to make it up to her, lol! The twins baked her a cake tho and her boyfriend took her out to dinner, so I think she did pretty well without us. :)

8:40 PM  
Blogger Namuelle said...

We have children who are same year old ! Joseph is 17 as DD1 is and Mical is 19 as DS is !!!!.
After having embroidery in common, we have our children birth year !.
What cake have you baked ?

5:52 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Why do the years fly by so quickly?
Mical's birthday celebration sounded like so much fun.
Happy Easter.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Meari said...

Happy Belated Birthday to DD. Sounds like a good birthday to me. ;-)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home