Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Meet Miss Bear.


I thought I would introduce you too Miss Bear today,she is my daughters 1 year old Rotty .she is huge already but a real softy,she loves to come over and play with our little foxy Kip ,they are best friends except when she sits on him lol.
I was hoping to share a stitching photo today but I have a new camera and I haven't managed to figure out how to load the photos on the computer yet.I have finally dragged HOHRH which my DH bought for christmas for me not last christmas but the one before ,so I think I really should get going on it!!
Unfortunately my FIL was taken in to hospital this morning as his throat (he has throat cancer) began to bleed uncontrollably , he is alright now and will be transfered to another hospital later today till they decide what to do next, he could really do with your prayers at this time.
Sorry its just a short post again today but take care till next time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear it's been a bad year for you - and especially to hear of the passing of your grandmother {hugs}. My thoughts are with you and your family as your FIL struggles with his cancer.

On a positive note, the rotty pic is just gorgeous - my best friend's family had a rotty-doberman cross and he was the most docile thing I've ever met! Their exterior is so so very different to their interior personality!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Very sorry to hear about the rough time your family has gone through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

PS: Miss Bear is very cute :o)

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home