Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wednesday Report


At last blogger and I are friends again ,here is a not so good picture of the quilt i made last week ,it was a kitset and it literally took a hour to piece the top ,I haven't quilted it yet but that will have too wait till I have time to buy the batting for it, and on another happy note the lovely carole from creative poppy sorted out my down loading problems and I now have two cute biscornus to stitch yay.
On the stitching front things are moving slowly along on HOHRH ,I dont know where all the time goes each day but I certainly don't ever seem to have enough of it for stitching, or for catching up on blog reading sigh.
Once again thank you all for your continued prayers for my FIL he goes for his first radiation treatment today ,which is to try and slow the cancer down.I was reflecting this morning on how even when some one has lived to 97(in the case of my grandmother and 80 for my FIL) for those of us left behind it never seems enough I'm not ready too let them go the world seems lonely without my Nana here , my DD named a star for Nana on Saturday so shining down on all of us is the worlds newest star Elizabeth Walton -love you always nana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home