Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Why Dosent My Computer Like Me?

Ahhh I seem to have bad computer karma at the moment!!!!!On Saturday I bought some cute biscornu and a couple of other charts from creative poppy and even though I have the required reader I dont seem to be able to download the charts I bought and now for some reason blogger refuses to upload the photo I took of the quilt I made the other day ?
In brighter news I have been catching up with blog reading ,its so nice to read what you have all been up to i also signed up for a couple of swaps on swap-bot one is a yarn and chocolate swap and one is 5 inch quilting fabric squares they both should be fun and I dont need to purchase anything except the chocolate (yum).I am trying to work with things I have in my stash at the moment as it seems to be getting out of control at the moment lol.
Thank you to those of you who have dropped by and left well wishes for my FIL unfortunately on Friday we were told his cancer is inoperable and they they expect he has between two months and a year left.So we are all just coming to terms with this news .
Until next time Take Care.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

The news of your father in law is horrible! I wish you all the best.

3:26 AM  
Blogger Von said...

What devastating news for your family. Prayers for you all in this difficult time.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home