Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Trying to catch up.

All week I have been trying to find time to post and catch up on a bit of blog reading ,but alas it just hasnt happened and now with a few minutes to spare I,ve realised I havent taken photos of the few things I have finished and the batteries in my camera are flat !!!!Oh well I did manage to catch up on my blog reading and I always find that inspiring.
Last week was a very busy week with little free time as the kids are on holiday and I have had to work more days including Saturday ,however the kids are back to school tomorrow and I am back to work (I dont normally work Monday ) so the coming week looks like it might be just as busy, I do have one highlight this week as Wednesday is my birthday yay.
So until next time take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

happy early birthday tracy :)

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home