Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

I hope everyone has had a marvelous Christmas and New Year ,for us it was a little sad as it was our first Christmas without my Grandmother but all in all it was a lovely time.I was received all kinds of goodies including a new espresso machine ,some gorgeous cook books and a lovely new dressing gown.
The weather here has not been the greatest so far but it stops raining often enough for me to spend plenty of time in the garden which is wonderful as my garden has been very neglected in the last year and has resorted back to a wilderness.Lst year DH built a series of raised vegetable gardens for me and these are now producing all kinds of goodies, we have already eaten the first crop of potatoes ,more zucchini than you would dream one plant could produce, lettuce and the tomatoes which are now beginning to ripen .
I meant to find the camera before I sat down to write this but I forgot so photos will have to wait till next time.In the mean time Take Care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home