Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Friday, January 02, 2009

How Does Your Garden Grow?



First I thought I would post a couple of photos the first is my eldest daughters Christmas stocking it is Brett by Shepherds Bush .The second photo is the table runner I made ,it is appeared in the Christmas Quilting Arts magazine I love the bright colours they make me smile every time I look at it.
Today was spent making Zucchini pickle I planted one plant a few weeks ago and have had enough zucchini off it too feed a small village, apart from the usual ways one eats zucchini we have also had a chocolate cake made with it and now I have resorted to pickle, I also have an interesting slice I want to try.No doubt I will have much the same problems with tomatoes in a few weeks as there seems to be plenty on the plants.
Well thats it for now I'm off to do some stitching Take Care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Your dd's stocking is beautiful, Tracy! And I really like your table runner too - it's no wonder that you smile when you see it!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home