Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

A fun day Gardening


This morning DH and I went to a lovely garden shop ,we have been driving past this particular shop for years but have never stopped there before ,it was a little on the pricey side but had some interesting plants and gift items I will definitely be visiting it again soon! The lovely Hibiscus did not come from there it was bought the day before at my local garden centre which was having a sale, as you can probably guess gardening in taking up a lot of my time at the moment lol.
I also got round to making some delicious apricot conserve today which is delicious and my pantry shelves are beginning to fill with the hard earned bounty of the garden.
On the stitching front I am trying to finish off a Erhman cushion I started last year it is based on the paintings of Klimit ,but I have to say it has been hard going as half way through I decided I didn't really like it lol.Never mind this year I am determind to finish at least some of my growing piles of UFO's.
Well thats about it for now Take Care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home