Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Josephs' Christmas Stocking.


here is a photo of my DS christmas stocking it is Shepherds Bush Robert, I actually had finished the stitching for this the year before last ,but only sewed it together in time for the Christmas just gone.
It was another sunny day here but it was back to work for me so I had little time to enjoy it and managed no gardening time at all .Hopefully tomorrow will be equally as nice as I have a few plants that need planting, including another beautiful Hibiscus with huge bright pink flowers which I just had to have.
This evening I stitched away on my cushion and with a bit of a push I might be able to get it finished tomorrow ,I also have a few small things which need finishing ,so hopefully I will have time to get to some of those as well, ahh so little time so much to do! Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home