Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Long Year

Its been such along time since I last posted here that I have almost forgotten how too, and it seems Blogger may have as well because it dose not want to add my photos.
Well a lot has happened in the time between posts ,my Grandmothers estate had to be settled with my sister and I as executors this was finally completed in October ,my eldest daughter turned 21 in March and my son and youngest daughter have both had important exams this year, we were robbed a few months ago with the intruders managing to steal almost everything that wasn't nailed down ,my FIL continues to battle cancer the amazing thing is that they didnt even think he would see this year in let alone be here to see it out , on a brighter note we look forward too welcoming a new great neice to the family early in December and we also added a duck to the family as well ,she is a very beautiful Indian Runner Duck named Ping.
On the stitching front I have completed quite a few pieces this year and will post photos over the next few days.The projects I'm working on at present are Shepherds Bush stocking Elizabeth for my youngest daughter and I have made a small start on the new Christmas at Hawks Run Hollow which I love ,I am stitching it in NPI thread on 32 # Lambswool linen .
Well I better go put another load in the washing machine ,I hope to get round too reading a few blogs soon as I have really missed keeping up with what everyone is up to.
Take care .

1 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

It's great to see you posting again, Tracy!! With so much happening in your life it's no wonder your blog was left neglected. Sending hugs your way and I"m looking forward to catching up with you in the posts to come.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home