Cross stitch and coffee

My little place to chat about stitching and other things.

Name:
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I am a mother of three great kids,3 cats and a Fox Terrier.I own an Embroidery store, and my DH owns a Foundry.We live in house that is over a hundred years old and have a large unruly garden.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The worlds most beautiful duck.




Todays photos are of my beautiful duck Ping she is now about eight months old and daily lays me a beautiful egg which delights me everyday, her main purpose though is keeping the armies of slugs and snails in my garden under control which she does an admirable job of.You cant tell from these pictures but she looks exactly like Jemima Puddle-duck she walks upright and is quite tall.
The other photo is a piece that I recently had framed but finished quite some time ago, it was a mystery SAL but I have lost the link for it now.I stitched a little more on CHRH but I haven't taken a photo as I will need to press it first as this linen creases a lot.I really need to give up sleeping I think or I am never going to get through my giant stash of projects in my life time lol looking at other blogs I am constantly tempted by all the lovely pieces I see everyone working on .Well I better go pop the spare ribs I'm cooking for dinner tonight in the oven or the troops may rebel.
Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home